- construction of the Kansuh to Sea Railway (Lung-Tsing-U-Hai ) between Lanchow-fu and Haichow,
- redemption of the Pien Lo Railway Loans of 1905 and 1907,
- development and improvement of the Haichow port,
- payment of interest due on the loan, and for
- working expenses during the period of construction, which was estimated to last five years from the date of the completion of the surveys.
George H. LaBarre Galleries - Collectible Stocks and Bonds and Old Stocks and Bonds
A foreign antique stock and bond company.
*Reference: Historic Foreign Bonds of China: A Collector’s Compendium by John M. Thomson.